November 12, 2012
Remember Caroline de Maigret? She’s the supercool record label owner from Paris who taught us a thing (or five) about iconic French style earlier this year. This time around, we asked her to curate a playlist of her favorite songs. Download them below (for free!).
November 8, 2012
Looking for a few stylish ways to stay cozy this season? Click here to see how one of our favorite gals, record label owner Caroline de Maigret, layers up in Madewell as the temp drops.
February 20, 2012
Who better to embody spring’s undone-chic mood than an infinitely stylish Parisian? Record label owner Caroline de Maigret shows us how it’s done—and all under the capable lens of The Selby.
1. Mix in a slouchy, boyish piece: Two-Tone Silk Pants
2. Stand for neutrals: Colorband Skirt
3. Vintage-inspired accessories speak volumes: The Barnwood Boot
4. Add a dose of color: Soft Silk Boyshirt
5. You can’t go wrong with stripes: Studio Sweaterdress